Love you back, Emmy.:) Yes, these pictures were taken at Kat's house. You should see it these days. It's like a fairy tale cottage, and it was decorated in the happiest way for the 4th--homemade banners, and twinkle lights, etc.
She is such a little darling! I love your daughter's blog and your son's. It is so encouraging to "see" young adults who are serious about walking with the Lord!
I hope you are having a wonderful summer, Melissa.
4 comments:
awww, Greta is such a sweet little helper! Were these pics taken at Kat's house?
Love you Aunt Missy!
~Emily
Love you back, Emmy.:)
Yes, these pictures were taken at Kat's house. You should see it these days. It's like a fairy tale cottage, and it was decorated in the happiest way for the 4th--homemade banners, and twinkle lights, etc.
Give hugs all around for me, OK?
She is such a little darling! I love your daughter's blog and your son's. It is so encouraging to "see" young adults who are serious about walking with the Lord!
I hope you are having a wonderful summer, Melissa.
http://eadstotanzania.typepad.com/
Here is the link for Dan and Jana's Blog. :)
Have a great day! :)
Post a Comment