Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas Week




~***~










~***~


~***~
.






/


.

.
.
.
Photos by Will, Katie, Kyle, and Alysha

5 comments:

Kat said...

These pictures are so beautiful! It made me so happy to come here and find them, Mama. Thank you. I'll keep coming back to soak in the beauty and relive some of those precious moments.
Love you,
Kat

Fred & Leon said...

I had such a fun time with you and your family this past week. It is never long enough though!

I love you all so much and hope that you have a happy new year!

-Emily

Paula said...

Dear Melissa,
Thank you for sharing the beautiful photos of your Christmas! I enjoyed them all so much, seeing all the happy faces and the love of family and friends! God is so good! May He richly bless you and your dear ones!
Love, Paula

Deanna Rabe - Creekside Cottage Blog said...

You had a beautiful Christmas!

Happy New Year!

Deanna

Angela said...

Looks like your family had a great Christmas spending time with each other. And with music! I also wanted to say I have the same rug as you have. Mine is in the dining room.
May the Lord continue to Bless You throughout the new year!
Angela